Fatima is working towards applying to become a midwife in Calgary at Mount Royal University. She is extremely driven and focused on expanding her knowledge and experience as a birth professional. Her passion for supporting new parents through pregnancy and birth shines when she talks about her goals.
With a background in customer care, Fatima always goes the extra mile to ensure her clients feel supported and valued.
In her doula training workshops, Fatima stood out as being an attentive listener who puts her whole heart into everything she does.
When Fatima isn't supporting pregnant clients and new parents she enjoys spending time with her close knit family, eating butter chicken, shopping, and hiking in the Rockies.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- ProDoula Pre-certified Labor Doula
- ProDoula Pre-certified Postpartum & Infant Care Doula
- ProDoula Pre-certified Postpartum Placenta Specialist
- DONA International Approved Birth Doula Training
- Babywearing for Doulas
- Bloodborne Pathogens Certification
- Standard First Aid and CPR (Level C)
What Our Others Say
Fatima immediately put us at ease. We love how genuine and authentic she is and can't wait to give birth with her as our guide.
Fatima's love for life, family, and birth lights her up. She is a natural doula and I am confident she will make an incredible midwife someday!